If you want to Save Money but need an Expert’s Advice and want to Do It Yourself, then TMK offers a program to help you along the Electrical Path. We offer a plan to accommodate your Electrical Needs to Wire your Own Home/ Basement or Renovation and meet the Electrical Safety Authorities Codes. Note: Home owners, by law, must Pull Permits still even though you DIY it.
DIY Support Program
The Package Consists of
- 1 Hour Consultation to begin with on Home Owners Site ( Safety and Tools Discussed, Q and A Period)
- 2 Hour on Site meeting with a TMK Electrician upon the start of your Rough In to Guide and Answer Questions
- 1 Simplified Residential Code Book Included with High lighted Areas
- 1/2 Hour Pre Inspection for the Rough In Stage for ESA Inspectors Approval
- 1 Hour Verbal Consultation when you need to have a Question Answered when in a pinch.
- Finally a 1/2 Hour on site Inspection by a TMK Electrician to Pre-Inspect before Final ESA Inspection.
The total cost for this program would be $499.00 plus HST (Durham Region Area)
If outside area, there would be a travel charge.